- 16 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Pickled Jalapenos, chopped
- 1 Fresh Jalapeño, finely diced and de-seeded
- 1/3 cup Josie Organics Organic Green Onion, chopped + 2 tablespoons
- 6 strips of Bacon
- 2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- (Optional) 1 tbsp. Honey
- 1 slice Provolone Cheese, or any white sliced cheese
- Pretzels, for serving
- Crackers, for serving
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the bacon strips and cook until golden brown and crispy. Remove from pan to a plate lined with paper towels to cool completely before chopping into small pieces.
In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, shredded cheddar, pickled jalapeños, 1/3 cup chopped green onions, garlic powder, honey, and half of the chopped bacon.
Add the cheese mixture to the center of a serving platter then shape with lightly wet hands into a football-like shape.
In a separate bowl, mix the remaining chopped bacon and green onions. Sprinkle the mixture over the top of the cheeseball and slightly press into the sides to ensure it sticks.
Slice the white cheese into thin strips, then lay them on top of the cheeseball to form the football “laces.”
Serve with chips and crackers. Enjoy!