- FOR THE FISH:
- 1 large Josie Organics Organic Leek, chopped and washed
- 1 lb. Cod Fillets, rinsed and pat dry
- 2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- (Optional) 1 tbsp. Maple Sugar, or Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- FOR THE APPLE COLESLAW:
- 1/2 bag Josie Organics Organic Coleslaw
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 Honeycrisp or Pink Lady Apple, thinly sliced
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- TO ASSEMBLE THE TACOS:
- 8 Corn Tortillas, warmed
- 1 Avocado, thinly sliced
- Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Lime Wedges
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Preheat oven to 400F.
In an oven safe skillet, add the chopped leeks. Add the cod fillets on top of the leeks.
In a small bowl, whisk together the salt, black pepper, maple sugar, ground cumin, lemon juice, and olive oil. Drizzle the mixture on the leeks and cod fillets.
Bake for 10-12 minutes, depending on the thickness, or until fully cooked.
In the meantime, make the citrus coleslaw by toss all ingredients together until well-combined. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
To assemble the tacos, warm up the corn tortillas on a griddle for 1-2 minutes. Add a few thin slices of avocado to each corn tortilla, a generous scoop of the apple coleslaw, as well as the cooked cod and leeks. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and lime wedges. Serve immediately. Enjoy!