- 5 oz. Josie’s Organics Power Greens
- ½ cup Dry Quinoa
- 1 Block Tofu, sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 cup Brussel Sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 large Sweet Potato, peeled and chopped
- (Optional) Marinated Beets, for serving
- Hummus, for serving
- Sliced Avocado, for serving
- 1 Lemon
- 2 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. Dried Italian Herb Seasoning
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Preheat oven to Roast 450F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
Add the chopped sweet potatoes and Brussel sprouts to the prepared pan. Drizzle one tablespoon of olive oil over the veggies and toss to combine. Roast for 20-25 minutes, until tender and slightly crispy.
Cook the quinoa according to package directions.
Pan fry the sliced tofu in one tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat for 5-6 minutes, flipping halfway through.
In the meantime, make the salad dressing by combining the remaining olive oil, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and dried herbs in a large bowl. Add the power greens and toss to coat in the dressing.
To Assemble: Distribute the power greens among two serving bowls. Then, add the cooked quinoa and roasted veggies in equal portions. Top with marinated beets, hummus, and sliced avocado. Garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy!