- 1 lb. Baby Yukon Potatoes, quartered
- ½ tsp. Paprika
- 2 tsp. All Purpose Seasoning (garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper)
- 4 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- 1/3 cup Sundried Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Parmesan, shredded or grated
- 1 tsp. Fresh Parsley, or Dried Italian Herbs
- 1 Josie’s Organics Rustic Tomato Parmesan Salad Kit
- (Optional) Cherry Tomatoes, for serving
- (Optional) Lemon Wedges, for serving
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Preheat oven to 425F. Line a rimmed baking sheet pan with parchment paper.
Add the quartered potatoes the pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and add the seasonings. Toss together so the potatoes are well seasoned.
Roast for 20 minutes, shuffling them with a spatula halfway through.
In a small bag, add the croutons and roasted garbanzo beans included in the salad kit. Use a wooden spatula or kitchen hammer to smash into crumb-like texture.
In a small bowl, mix the crushed “breadcrumbs”, chopped sundried tomatoes, parmesan, chopped parsley, and remaining olive oil together.
Add the salmon fillets to the sheet pan with the potatoes. Spoon the breadcrumb mixture on top of each fillet.
Reduce heat to 375F and bake for 15-20 minutes, until fully cooked and flaky.
Toss the salad greens with the vinaigrette included in the salad kit. Divide between 4 plates. Serve with the salmon and roasted potatoes. Garnish with the shredded parmesan to enjoy immediately!