- 1/2 lb. Pizza Dough
- 2 cups Josie Organics Arugula
- 1 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella, or 1 cup Fresh Mozzarella (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup Fresh Basil, chopped
- 1/3 cup Cherry Tomatoes, sliced (optional)
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Italian Herb Seasoning
- Prosciutto, thinly sliced
- Balsamic Glaze, for serving (optional)
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Let the pizza dough sit out at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 500F. Lightly oil a 9×13″ baking pan and (optional) line with parchment paper for easy removal.
Roll out the pizza dough to approximately 9×13″ on a lightly floured surface.
Transfer the pizza dough into the prepared pan. Gently and carefully press into the pan to reach all four corners.
Drizzle the pizza with olive oil, then spread a thin layer of pizza sauce on top. Add the mozzarella cheese, sliced cherry tomatoes, and Italian dried herbs. Add salt and black pepper to preference.
Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown on top and crispy bottoms.
Top with fresh arugula, chopped basil, thinly sliced prosciutto. (Optional) Add a drizzle of balsamic glaze. Enjoy immediately!