- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- 1 small Yellow Onion, chopped
- 1 small Butternut Squash, peeled, de-seeded, and chopped, about 5 cups
- 1 Josie Organics Broccoli Head, about 4 cups chopped
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Oregano Leaves
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 4 cups Vegetable Stock
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Cumin
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Add the olive oil and butter into a large pot over medium high heat. Once the butter is melted, add the chopped broccoli, butternut squash, garlic, thyme leaves, and oregano leaves.
Sauté for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Cover with the pot lid to steam on low heat for 10 minutes, or until butternut squash is tender. Transfer mixture to a large blender.
Add the remaining ingredients into the blender with the vegetables. Pulse until smooth and creamy.
Transfer back into the pot to heat up for 3-5 minutes before serving warm with cheesy bread or grilled cheeses!