- 3 – 4 cups Josie Organics Baby Spinach & Baby Arugula
- 1 cup Orzo
- 1 lb. Asparagus, trimmed and chopped into bite – sized pieces
- 4 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Lemon Juice, about 2 – 3 lemons
- 1/3 cup Fresh Italian Parsley, chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 8 oz. Feta Cheese, crumbled
- (Optional) 2 tbsp. Honey
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Bring a large pot of salt water to a boil. Add the orzo and cook until al dente, or according to package directions.
Two minutes before the orzo is done cooking, add in the chopped asparagus. Drain when done cooking and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
In the meantime, whisk the lemon juice, olive oil, honey, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper together in a small bowl.
In a large bowl, add the drained and cooled orzo and asparagus with the baby arugula, baby spinach, and chopped parsley. Toss to combine, then drizzle on the dressing. Toss once more.
Add the crumbled feta cheese on top and enjoy!