- 1 package Josie’s Organics Organic Lemon Herb Salad Kit
- 1/2 cup Hummus
- 3 Radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 package Halloumi Cheese, drained and sliced into ¼” thick slices
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Baby or Persian Cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Marinated Quartered Artichokes, drained
- ½ cup Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Heat up a griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Add the olive oil and sliced halloumi to fry 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
To Assemble, spread out Josie’s Organics Lemon Herb Salad on a large serving platter. Top with a swirl of the hummus drizzled with olive oil, the thinly sliced radishes, sliced cucumbers, artichokes, and sliced cherry tomatoes. Add the Parmesan Cheese and Brioche Crouton Crumbles, both included in the salad kit, to the salad.
Drizzle the Lemon Herb Vinaigrette, included in the salad kit, over the salad to enjoy!